Cordless cleaning: FreeRider™ FR1000-iQ
Zodiac FreeRider™ iQ robotic cleaner is cordless and equipped with a high-power lithium-ion battery offering expert cleaning without intervention. Highly efficient, easy to handle and cable- free, it is remarkably agile and gets into the tightest of corners on all types of pool surfaces.
The iAquaLink™ application enables greater control and improved monitoring of the battery status. FR1000 iQ climbs to the wall for a waterline retrieval for 10 minutes after a full cleaning cycle has finished, making it very easy to collect after a cleaning cycle has completed.
- High performance cordless robotic pool cleaner
- 2.5 hours of runtime
- Fast charging <5 hours and 2.5+ hours of runtime per charge
- Large lithium-Ion battery 9.6 Ah
- Dual stage filtration with 150µ/60µ filter canisters
- Benefit from iAquaLink™ app connectivity
- Transparent canister window with LED illumination
- Climate Care Certified by SPASA Australia
- Suitable for Rectangular, oval, free shape, flat, gentle slope, composite slope, diamond shape pools
- Suitable for 12m x 6m
- Suitable surfaces: Concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, fibreglass, vinyl and tiles
- Picks up large debris such as gum nuts, small twigs, eucalyptus leaves
- 4 Litre Filter: dual stage filtration (150μ/60μ) to capture both small and large debris.
- Other filters available as accessories 200 micron & 60 micron
On-Demand Control with iAquaLink™ Control via Smart phone
- Easily monitor cleaner status with iAquaLink™ CONTROL
- Remote control convenience at your finger tips
- Provides easy and intuitive operation of cleaner
- Charging base
- Easily connects to home Wi-Fi for remote access of pool cleaner
- App connectivity gives users two additional cleaning mode option – SMART cycle and Waterline only cycle. App shows – Charging date / End-of-cycle notifications / Water retrieval assistance / Performance optimization via automatic updates.
Rear Control Screen
- Makes it possible to view the battery charge status, to select the cleaning mode and to launch a cycle.
Powerful Patented Vortex Vacuum Technology
- Vortex Technology provides powerful and constant cyclonic suction power
- This technology allows the EX6050 iQ Robotic Cleaner to capture large debris such as gum nuts, small twigs, and eucalyptus leaves whilst not losing suction power
Charging station voltage – 110-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz Supply voltage– 29.4V Battery type – Lithium-Ion 9.6Ah
Zodiac Usage Recommendations
Zodiac recommends no more than 3 cleaning cycles per week. Up to 3 cleaning cycles per week in summer means your pool will always be clean and the filter less clogged.
3 – YEARS WARRANTY LIMITED*
*1200 hours on motor block or 3 years, which ever comes first
* 1 Year only on filter canister
For more information, visit https://www.zodiac.com.au/pool-cleaners/residential/robotic-cleaners/freerider-fr1000-iq